SupaPore VP Beverage Filters
SupaPore VPW, VPWS and VPWA filters are specifically designed for microbiological stabilisation of beverage products. They provide excellent flow rates and superior throughputs, without affecting taste, aroma or colour. All materials of construction meet both European and US food contact requirements.
SupaPore VPW, VPWS and VPWA Beverage Filters
In beverage manufacturing it is important that products are microbiologically stabilised prior to packaging to prolong shelf life. This needs to be achieved without affecting the nature of the product and in a cost effective manner. Therefore minimising the cost of stabilisation whilst maintaining beverage quality remains a constant driver. In response to this industry need, Amazon has developed three industry specific PES membrane filters optimised for beverage applications. They provide excellent flow rates and superior throughputs, without affecting taste, aroma or colour. All materials of construction meet both European and US food contact requirements.
SupaPore VPW filters contain an advanced single layer membrane that offers the highest flow rates.
SupaPore VPWS filters utilise an advanced asymmetric PES membrane providing superior throughputs in more challenging application.
SupaPore VPWA beverage filters, utilise an advanced PES membrane with an integral membrane pre-filter layer, designed to maintain quality in beverage filtration, they are ideal for processes where long on-stream life is vital.
All cartridges can be in-situ steam sterilised and offer excellent chemical resistance enabling the cartridges to be repeatedly cleaned for a longer service life.
Clarification and microbiological stabilisation in the production of Wines, Beer, Bottled Water and other beverages.
- All cartridges are thermally bonded and adhesive free. Each unit is pre-flushed with ultra pure water and integrity tested before final assembly.
- Meets requirements on materials used for articles intended to come into contact with food as described in CFR Title 21
- Meets the requirements for food contact as detailed in European Regulation (EC) Number 1935/2004
- Robust design allows multiple regenerations and sanitisations
- Full Product Validation Guide available
Amazon Filters manufactures a comprehensive range of filter housings for SupaPore cartridges including the industrial 50 and 60 Series and the 70 Series for hygienic applications. Please consult our Sales Office for further details on the full range.
Features and Benefits
- Utilises naturally hydrophilic PES membrane providing low adsorption of protein, colour and flavour components
- VPWA offers built in pre-filter layer
- All variants exhibit wide chemical compatibility and can be regenerated for extended service life
- Repeatedly integrity testable to assure consistent performance throughout their service life
- Range of removal ratings and validated*1 for consistent and reliable performance
- Suitable for most sanitisation regimes including steaming, autoclaving, hot water flush and most common sanitising agents