SupaSpun FFC spun bonded cartridge filters utilise the very latest in high strength fibre production to create a large diameter element ideal for high flow applications. The high capacity, low pressure loss media is an ideal choice for use in a wide range of water and chemical processes.
SupaSpun FFC melt blown cartridge filters utilise the very latest in high strength fibre production to create a large diameter element ideal for high flow applications. The high capacity, low pressure loss media is an ideal choice for use in a wide range of liquid processing applications. No resins, binders or other materials are used in the manufacturing process, this results in a fibre free, uncontaminated process fluid. Operating in the forward flow direction they are available in 20”, 40” and 60” lengths offering significantly quicker cartridge replacement when compared to changing out many, many conventional 65mm diameter cartridges.
SupaSpun FFC cartridges are produced using a unique manufacturing process resulting in the following features:
- High efficiency absolute rated filter media
- Available with ratings from 0.5 to 100µm
- Consistent reliable performance
- True graded density for enhanced life
- Free from resin binders
- High void volume, resulting in low clean Δp and excellent dirt holding capacity
- Thermally bonded fibre matrix stops fibre migration
- One piece construction up to 1541mm (60”)
- 100% polypropylene
- 100% thermally welded construction for maximum integrity and strength
- Materials meet US FDA Title 21 requirements
- No resins, binders or anti-static agents
SupaSpun FFC fibres are blown continuously onto a central core, without the need for resin binders or lubricants. This results in a one piece construction that is resistant to unloading and media shedding. True depth filtration results from the closely controlled production process. Manufacturing and environmental Quality Systems ensure a consistent and reliable high quality element.
Features and Benefits
- Consistent and reliable performance and efficiency
- No resin binders – thermal bonding process stops media migration and ensures minimal extractables
- Identification imprinted on every cartridge
- Graded density structure for maximum dirt holding capacity
- Increased void volume giving high flow rates and low initial pressure losses
- Wide chemical compatibility, using 100% polypropylene media
- Range of ratings from 0.5 to 100µm
- Supported with a comprehensive Product Validation Guide
- Manufactured under strict control with batch number identification, giving full traceability on all components
Please consult our Sales office for further details on this product.