The VisClear nominally rated filter range is manufactured from Nylon media to improve compatibility with more challenging chemicals and higher temperature applications. It has a rigid construction, and is ideally suited to replacing the old fashioned Resin Bonded type filters that are still common in many paint, ink and coating applications.
VisClear spun bonded cartridge elements have been specifically designed to operate in the chemical processing and liquid coatings industries. Manufactured using Amazon Filters unique fibre processing system, it offers controlled performance and minimal fibre shed – an absolute requirement in the world of high tech chemistry.
Offering a high void volume and integral support core for maximum strength, they show excellent performance in terms of life and cost effectiveness. The superior structure is ideal for high temperature, high viscosity applications, and will remain integral even under severe operating conditions and is not prone to fibre shed.
VisClear cartridges are produced using a unique manufacturing process resulting in
the following features:-
- Nominal Rated Filter Media
- Available with ratings from 1 to 200µm
- Consistent reliable performance
- One piece high strength support core
- Free from resin binders
- High void volume, resulting in low clean Δp and excellent dirt holding capacity
- Thermally bonded fibre matrix minimises fibre migration
- One piece construction up to 1016mm (40”)
- 100% nylon 6 media
- No resins, binders or anti-static agents
- Wide chemical compatibility
- High temperature resistance
VisClear fibres are blown continuously onto a central support core, without the need for binders, resins or lubricants. This results in a one piece construction that is resistant to unloading and media shedding. True depth filtration results from the closely controlled fibre production in manufacturing. Manufacturing controls and the process environment ensure a consistent and reliable high quality element.
Elements are available up to 1016mm (40”) in length in standard double open ended format.
Features and Benefits
- Consistent and reliable performance and efficiency
- No resin binders – thermal bonding process minimises media migration and ensures minimal extractables
- High mechanical strength – ideal for high temperature and/or viscous solutions
- Identification embossed on every cartridge
- Graded density structure for maximum dirt holding capacity
- Increased void volume giving high flow rates and low initial pressure losses
- Wide chemical compatibility, using 100% nylon 6 media
- Range of nominal ratings from 1 to 200µm
To download a copy of the VisClear datasheet click here.
Please consult our Sales office for further details on this product.