SupaPore VC – Pleated Membrane Capsule
SupaPore and SupaSpun Capsule filters are fully disposable filter units for small and medium scale liquid and gas processing applications. They are ready-to-use, avoiding the need to purchase or maintain filter housings and are easy to change-out with minimum downtime. The SupaPore range is available with hydrophilic PES or hydrophobic PTFE membranes and with polypropylene or Borosilicate Glass pleated media. The SupaSpun range features all polypropylene spun bonded depth media.
SupaPore VC microfiltration membrane capsules are fully disposable filter units for small and medium scale liquid processing applications. They are ready-to-use, avoiding the need to purchase or maintain filter housings and are easy to change-out with minimum downtime. The filtration unit is permanently enclosed inside the capsule shell to minimise post-use cleaning and operator exposure to process fluids.
SupaPore VC capsules are available with pleated PES (polyethersulphone) and offered with a range of inlet/outlet connections to suit most process systems. The filters are supplied in a wide range of lengths from 50mm to 750mm long.
SupaPore VC Capsules – PES
- Naturally hydrophilic PES membrane
- Low protein binding
- 100% polypropylene hardware
- Available in a range of Absolute removal ratings
- Integrity testable
- Thermally bonded and adhesive free construction
- Capsules are non-pyrogenic and can be autoclaved
- Materials meet US FDA CFR Title 21 requirements
- Available in a range of grades and pore sizes
- Manufactured in clean room facilities under ISO quality system
Features and Benefits
- Fully disposable unit avoids the need to purchase a filter housing
- Ready to use for easy filter change-out and minimum downtime
- Enclosed filter unit minimises operator exposure and post-use cleaning
- Wide range of inlet and outlet connections available so suitable for most process systems
- All polymer construction
- Full Product Validation Guide available
To download a copy of the SupaPore VC Capsules datasheet click here.
Please consult our Sales office for further details on this product.